This weekend there was a Halloween festival down the street from us and we decided to go with some friends. The street was closed off to cars and instead lined with tents selling Halloween decorations, jewelry, clothes, and yummy smelling food (apparently bacon wrapped hotdogs are the new big thing). There were also carnival game booths and bouncy houses at the park nearby and bales of hay and pumpkins everywhere. Some of our personal highlights:
Will and Harrison (a few months older than Will) went down this giant slide with their dads.
Taylor and Jonny had fun! But the little boys were not amused. Even with the wind blowing through their hair, speeding down the slide, their faces didn't change at all the whole way down. Apparently it wasn't that big of a deal.
Happy dads, indifferent sons...
Another highlight: The "put your face here" picture boards. (I don't know what they're actually called..)
We don't typically do these... but I guess having children changes you. We took a lot of pictures here. Will and Harrison's heads were a tad small for the hole but hey, they're adorable anyway.
Will's Superman position.
And it wouldn't be a Pumpkin Festival without lots of pictures with pumpkins.
Will tried to eat some of the hay... and I kind of let him. (For the sake of a cute picture! I'm not that sorry.)
My two favorite boys ever.















he has taylor's feet!
ReplyDeletehe has taylor's feet!
ReplyDeleteHe kind of does! Except Will's feet are also really really fat. haha
ReplyDeleteWow he sure looks a lot like Taylor did when he was little!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! I love looking at these pictures. What a great life!
ReplyDelete