February 12, 2015
Who stole the cookies (three of them) from the cookie jar?
February 13, 2015
February 14, 2015
Happy Birthday to Taylor and Happy Valentine's Day to me! Taylor was sick but we did go to Home Depot. I found a backsplash that I liked for our new kitchen and we brought home a sample. It doesn't sound like a big thing but I was pretty excited.
February 15, 2015
February 16, 2015
February 17, 2015
February 18, 2015














These pictures just crack me up! You don't even need to write any words. So many expressions your kids make. You can tell what they are thinking. I love the last picture of Emma on the stairs, great face, love the primary colors, red, yellow and blue tones. The red is amazing with her lovely blue eyes. You have beautiful children. Thanks for keeping me updated in their lives! love you!
ReplyDelete