Friday, August 14, 2015

Project 365: Week 20

May 15, 2015
Baby Lucy (Harrison's sister, aka Emma's future bff)

May 16, 2015

My second missed day.

May 17, 2015

May 18, 2015

And my third missed day.
Need I say it was a crazy week?

May 19, 2015

May 20, 2015
We did a photography night with the Young Women in our ward. Everyone brought their cameras or phones, we talked about what they thought made a good picture, then we went outside and took pictures. They came up with all kinds of shots and we all shared our favorite ones at the end. It was really fun! I just love getting to work with these girls. 

May 21, 2015

1 comment:

  1. Love the compositions of all these! You are so artistic! Emma at the end is my favorite! Also loved Camille's portrait! and I always love pictures of Will! So glad I can watch them grow up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete