September 18, 2015
"Towing" his cousin Noah/Batman.
September 19, 2015
Go Cougars!
September 20, 2015
I joined a handbell for the Christmas season. We started practices in September and met every week for a couple hours. I loved getting to be part of a music group again and didn't realize how much I missed it! It was so fun (and a little intimidating) to learn a new instrument and get better at rhythmic sight reading (rhythms are not my strong suit apparently). I also learned lots of new technical (kind of) terms and techniques like "clomps", "clomp lifts", and "zhuzhes." :)
September 21, 2015
September 22, 2015
September 23, 2015
For the YW activity this week I had the Mia Maids come over and we made a fancy homemade dinner: Chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles, a yummy salad, and fresh chocolate dipped strawberries.
And then we ate it, of course.
September 24, 2015
Play dough sea creatures and practicing how many fingers old he'll be.











You are a great mom, great cook, great musician and great example to all you serve! Thanks for being a great daughter.You amaze me at all you do and you are so good at everything. Love you!
ReplyDelete