October 30, 2015
All ready for the church Trunk-or-Treat! Will picked everyone's costumes this year: Ironman (Will), Spidergirl (Emma), Thor (Taylor), and.... the Hulk (me). I tried really hard to persuade Will to pick a different character for me but he was dead set on me being the Hulk. Probably due to my lack of enthusiasm, my costume wasn't great. I ended up with black sweatpants, a green shirt, and some green face paint--so almost nobody knew who I was unless I was standing with the rest of the family. BUT we put a lot of effort into making the kids' and Taylor's costumes and they looked awesome.
October 31, 2015
First time trick-or-treating in our neighborhood! I thought there would be trick-or-treaters ringing the doorbell all night--I was wrong. We got two. Just two. Apparently our street is not the place to be on Halloween night! Will and Emma were probably the only ones most houses saw all night. But Will loved it. And at least we can be pretty sure they were the cutest trick-or-treaters anybody on our street saw that night. :)
November 1, 2015
Emma: "I have pottitts!" (pockets)
November 2, 2015
I got to do a lot of fall family shoots this year, including the Stephens family and baby Sarah's newborn shoot.
November 3, 2015
Watching the rain.
November 4, 2015
November 5, 2015
A glider we inherited from Grandpa Bill Moss.































No comments:
Post a Comment