November 27, 2015
We went to El Matador State Beach with all the Mosses and Larsens and took pictures of Hailey and Marty's cute family. The water was crystal clear, there were very few people on the beach, and it was a beautiful (if not a little cold) day. Even with two wiggly, camera resistant twin boys we managed to get SO many good pictures of them (and their parents!).


I also got to snap a few pictures of Evan to use for his new clothing company Revs.


And I couldn't pass up on a couple pictures of our family too.
November 28, 2015
Everyone went back to St. George. We loved having everyone here but they left at a good time. Morning sickness hit me hard. Between that and a busy schedule with bell choir performances, I was pretty much MIA for the month of December (and missed a lot of picture days.)
Everyone went back to St. George. We loved having everyone here but they left at a good time. Morning sickness hit me hard. Between that and a busy schedule with bell choir performances, I was pretty much MIA for the month of December (and missed a lot of picture days.)
November 29, 2015
Missed.
Missed.
November 30, 2015
We put up our little Christmas tree from our days in Provo. Even though the kids loved it, Taylor and I decided that in our new living room it just looked little and sad... So for the first time in 5 years we decided to get a real tree! We switched the Charlie Brown tree to the kids' room (they were SO excited!) and got the real one a few days later.
We put up our little Christmas tree from our days in Provo. Even though the kids loved it, Taylor and I decided that in our new living room it just looked little and sad... So for the first time in 5 years we decided to get a real tree! We switched the Charlie Brown tree to the kids' room (they were SO excited!) and got the real one a few days later.
December 1, 2015
Missed.
Missed.
December 3, 2015
Missed again.
Missed again.













I have never been to that beach. Maybe we could go when we are down in July. It is beautiful! These are great pictures!
ReplyDelete