Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Project 365: Week 7

I totally broke my rule of choosing only one picture each day. But I've also missed a lot of days already so it evens out I guess. The important thing is that I'm actually keeping (mostly) up-to-date!

Monday 2/6/17
Started sitting up!

Tuesday 2/7/17
Cousin day! My brother Peter and his wife Linda were on a cruise so I got to watch their kids for a couple hours while their grandma had to go to work. They played together SO well. We wish they lived closer!

Wednesday 2/8/17
It was a beautiful day so we played in the front yard while Luke napped.
Emma found a dandelion so I told her to blow on it... and she accidentally got it in her mouth instead.
So after spitting out all the dandelion fluff she found a new one and tried again. :)

Thursday 2/9/17

Saturday 2/11/17
Will's birthday party! All he wanted was Legos and big kids. So he got lots of new Legos from us and his awesome friends and for his party we invited a bunch of "big boys" (Will's age and older) to come play at our house for a few hours. We also had Will's current favorites: Costco pizza and root beer floats. It was exactly what Will wanted.
After the party our friends the Smiths stayed for the rest of the day. Taylor watched the kids for a couple hours and Elizabeth and I went to Costco by ourselves! (Yeah, we really know how to have a good time. haha) Then the four of us (Johnny, Elizabeth, Taylor and I) went out to dinner to celebrate all of our birthdays (that are all within a month of each other) and left all 5 of our kids with a babysitter. All in all it was a pretty great day. No wonder Will cried when his friend Harrison finally went home that night.

Sunday 2/12/17

1 comment:

  1. I like pizza and root beer floats like Will! Love Emma's dandelion experience! and Luke has the biggest eyes! So adorable! You are a busy mom. How do you do it all? You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete