William Taylor Moss was born at 9:09 AM on January 31st, weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy and we already love him so much.
He decided to surprise us and come a little early. A week before my due date, I went in for my routine weekly doctor's appointment and was told that I hadn't made much progress yet so I probably wouldn't go into labor any time soon. Ironically enough, I started having my first contractions at about 8:30 that night. After 4 hours of contractions, going to the hospital for 2 hours, being sent home, going back to the hospital an hour and a half later and getting a much needed epidural, 4 more hours of sleeping/waiting, and a half hour of pushing, we got to meet our sweet little boy.
Our new little family! More pictures to come...
Ooooohhh! I love these pictures! You are such a lovely family. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteWow. What a beautiful family. I love little Will already. I'm going to teach him to ski!
ReplyDelete