Sunday, September 9, 2012

Funny faces...

Will is the funniest little boy right now. He crawls, pulls himself up on furniture, gets into everything and puts everything in his mouth. He usually crawls somewhere, finds something he likes, sits down, looks around for a while, then moves somewhere else that catches his attention. I've had to put everything up off the floor, we've got our kitchen chairs spread strategically throughout the apartment, and I'm starting to reevaluate where we have all of our kitchen stuff. His favorite things to get into: our shoes (which we've had to move), DVDs (which we've had to block with a chair), and a grocery bag that we use for all of our plastic bottles to recycle (which I just let him play with... it's mostly just a bunch of empty gatorade bottles anyway). He loves to blow raspberries (at meal times, at church, first thing in the morning, you name it). He also continues to make us laugh with his many facial expressions.

2 comments: