Sunday, September 9, 2012

Date Night...

Taylor found out at the beginning of summer that the 25th anniversary tour of...
...was coming to Thousand Oaks! So last Tuesday we got to see it and it was amazing. Taylor and I both grew up listening to it and know all the words by heart. And on a side note, on our third day of knowing each other Taylor won my heart over when he sang Javert's "Stars" for me. (Sappy? Yes. True? Also yes.) This was my fourth time seeing it and I never get tired of it. I even listened to the entire thing (again) in the car over the next couple days and am still singing the songs to myself all day. 

We sat in the top balcony so we had to hike up a few flights of stairs, but at intermission we stepped outside and basically had the whole outside balcony to ourselves with this pretty view.
Happy Date Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment