Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our Little Vacuum Cleaner

A couple weeks ago, I gave Will one of those "no spill" snack cups full of Cheerios and (of course) they all ended up on the floor. I'm used to it though. I feel like there are almost always Cheerios on our carpet these days, or little pieces of bread, or other dried mystery foods from dinner two nights ago that somehow got tossed all the way from his high chair to the other side of the room... you get the picture. I usually don't feed him anything except in his high chair (Cheerios excluded) but in a small apartment where the kitchen is basically in the living room, crumbs are bound to end up everywhere. So as a result, I think I vacuum 3 or 4 times more often than I used to before Will.

So back to my story, there were a bunch of Cheerios on the floor and instead of picking them up to eat them, Will came up with a more efficient way. Luckily the floor was pretty clean besides the Cheerios or I might have stopped him instead of letting Taylor film it. Password: cheerios


Will 2/16/13 from Heather Moss on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that was my thought exactly Taye!! Who taught him that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what goes through his little mind. He is so funny!

    ReplyDelete