Friday, February 15, 2013

Park day with Grandma

Since it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day in southern California, today between naps my mom came over and we walked to the park down the street. We had a great time. Will went backwards down the slide all by himself, tried to walk up the slide (like every kid should), and climbed up and down the playground steps to his heart's content. He also stood by the fence and yelled at the older kids playing on big playground, tried to keep up with a 3 1/2 year old running all over the place, and went swinging on the swings with Grandma. We didn't stay long but he took a great nap afterwards so he must have worn himself out.

*Trying* to climb up the slide (his feet kept slipping).
Going to yell at the big kids.
Climbing up the step that was half his height. I'm pretty amazed by the things he manages to climb onto.
LOVED the swings.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! We had so much fun. You are a really a good photographer. It is hard to capture a moving target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond envious of the shorts and tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Such fun pictures. I love his face on the swings:)

    ReplyDelete