Thursday, December 18, 2014

October: Underwood Farms

Also in October...

For Family Home Evening one night we went to Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark. I don't think I've ever been before (it's possible I went as a kid but I don't remember) and it was so much fun! Will LOVED it. There were chickens walking around everywhere, horses and ponies, goats that climbed onto ramps that went over our heads, adorable 3-week-old baby goats, turkeys, cows, tractors--basically Will's heaven. We also went into the corn maze (Will took off once inside, luckily we didn't lose him), Will and Taylor went down a slide built out of a combine tractor, and of course, we went to the pumpkin patch. 
Emma didn't get it. This was pretty much her face the entire time:

We went again two days later with Will's Joy School group. They got to do the petting zoo and they got to feed the animals carrots. They especially liked getting to feed the goats up high by putting their carrots in a cup attached to a belt and cranking it up to the top.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. It is such a privilege being a parent. You are the perfect mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete