February 26, 2015
LAX Airport

February 27, 2015
I literally just grabbed my camera and took this one shot today.
My babelicious little sister.
February 28, 2015
My cousin Michael's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple.
And my cute niece Evie.
March 1, 2015
Emma's first steps! Apparently she just needed one hand bandaged (she'd burnt it badly two days before on the fireplace glass--it was so heart-wrenching but she was such a trooper! Also the reason for her tears...) and the other hand holding onto Daddy's phone. She went back and forth like a champ between Taylor and me a couple times... but didn't really walk again until 6 weeks after this. Then one day we went to Target and she walked around the whole store.
March 2, 2015
Playing with cousin Noah Buzz Lightyear.
March 3, 2015
Aquarium with cousins.
March 4, 2015
One day we were trying to teach Will how to do shifty eyes. Instead, he said, "I want to do shifty mouth." And wiggled his mouth back and forth like this:
We love our funny boy!
And this girl has everybody wrapped around her little finger... or bandaged hand.




























Wonderful Pictures! Thanks thanks thanks! I love your blog! I feel like I am not missing out on too many things. So wonderful to see it through your lens!
ReplyDelete