Sunday, January 1, 2017

Luke: 10 Things (ish)

Oh man. This boy just melts me every single day! On top of being our biggest, Luke is by far our happiest baby. Even through teething (He just got two teeth! One on Christmas, another a few days later.) he gives SO many smiles and smiles with his whole body. To top it off, now he sticks out his tongue, too. I can't believe he's already almost 6 months old! He drools all day long, loves sucking his thumb (and/or both fists in his mouth at once), sleeps through the night, growls at his teether toys (I think he gets mad that he can't fit the whole thing in his mouth), rolls over back and front like a champ but shows no interest in crawling yet, has the craziest hair (that I've already cut once and am getting ready to cut again), and the most kissable cheeks. (That was like 10 things, right?) Taylor and I seriously can't get enough of this kid. I know we shouldn't pick favorites... but come on?


1 comment:

  1. You have the most amazing children. They are all unique and bring so much to the joy in your family. Luke is definitely a big chunk of lovable joyfulness! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete