I've been noticing lately how tall and skinny my older kids are getting. They used to have so many rolls, short little legs and fat little feet and hands... but now they're not my squishy babies anymore. So I find myself taking picture after picture of Luke and his roly poly arms, chunky fingers, and healthy (usually drool covered) double chin. I just want to keep him that way! Too bad I can't preserve how squishy he feels and how sweet he is to snuggle.
Monday 2/13/17
Tuesday 2/14/17
Taylor turned 29! The kids helped me pick 29 things for his birthday (24 bottles Mtn Dew, 3 bags of his favorite candy, a Nerf gun that Will picked out, and a package of extra Nerf darts), I cut out a bunch of hearts and they decorated them. And of course he got home as we were decorating so we made him wait by the front door while we finished up. :)
Wednesday 2/15/17
Friday 2/18/17
Luke is due to get some top teeth soon (they're so close we can see them under the gums!) so his sleep has been a little off. Most of the past few nights he's woken up right around when Will and Emma go to bed so we've had some one on one time with Luke. We mostly just let him sit on us and try to get him to smile and laugh until he gets tired and starts snuggling on our chests and sucking his thumb.





Great birthday present for Taylor. You are always so creative on all kinds of things. Lucky Luke! He gets to stay up with the big guys!
ReplyDelete