Sunday, July 30, 2017

Project 365: Week 16

Monday 4/10/17

Thursday 4/13/17

Friday 4/14/17
I was getting some stuff together for a newborn shoot this morning and as I was taking the lid off a plastic bin, a piece of plastic flew up and hit me in the eye! I ended up going to urgent care with a scratched cornea. Luckily, I was able to get a friend to take me and Luke (the older kids and Taylor were in St. George) to urgent care and to get some drops for my eye and I spent the rest of the day listening to TV while Luke napped. It was a little pathetic... I get stupid injuries. BUT it healed up within a week and I was fine.

Saturday 4/15/17
Senior picture session

Sunday 4/16/17
Easter! Easter egg hunt right after the kids woke up.
And another egg hunt at my grandma's house that afternoon.
My kids with some of my cousins.



No comments:

Post a Comment