Monday, July 31, 2017

Project 365: Week 23

Monday 5/29/17
Will's new favorite hobby: rainbow loom bracelets. One of our friends gave him some to make his own and he was SO excited when I told him he could use his money (from chores, etc.) to buy more! He stocked up on new colors and clasps the day before we headed to St. George for a Moss reunion and while we were there he made rings and/or bracelets for every single family member. Since then he's made belts, dog leashes (for stuffed animals), armor (LOTS of bracelets on each arm), and pretty much whatever he can think of. It's a fun hobby (and he loves getting to make stuff for other people, which is so sweet) but I can't tell you how many times I've had to pull those little rubber bands out of Luke's mouth in the past month or so...

Wednesday 5/31/17
My cousin's baby girls!

Thursday 6/1/17

Saturday 6/3/17
Popsicles at Grandma's house.

Sunday 6/4/17
Luke and cousin Logan. Three months apart and both content little chunkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment