Sunday, August 20, 2017

Project 365: Week 27

Almost a perfect week! It was kind of like the final energy boost before my project 365 completely fizzled out...

Monday 6/26/17
The only way this girl naps anymore: if I time out an afternoon movie just right after a busy morning of outings and errands.

Tuesday 6/27/17
Just keeping themselves entertained.

Wednesday 6/28/17
A few months back, a woman somehow found my photography account on Instagram and contacted me to ask if I could photograph her family when they came to Los Angeles on vacation.

FROM BRAZIL. (What??)

I was actually a little skeptical of the whole thing but set up a time and place to meet and, sure enough, they were real people! I was so nervous because every single person I've photographed has been a friend or a referral from a friend. Yikes. But they were really great and they had the cutest little 7-year-old son that hardly spoke any English except for, "Thank you very much!"


Friday 6/30/17
The sweetest little newborn ever.

Saturday 7/1/17
Family time at the park after dinner... and of course I pretty much only took pictures of Luke. 
(Less mobile = less blurry)

Sunday 7/2/17
Fixing his bike (oh hey, there's one of my other kids!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment