Friday, August 17, 2012

Big things are happening!

Yep, BIG things! Okay, so maybe they're not as exciting for the rest of the world, but they are for our little family. On August 7th Taylor and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! Taylor took me out to dinner, we went to a park and ate some yummy bundt cakes while my mom and dad babysat Will. It wasn't very fancy, but it was perfect. I can't believe it's already been 2 years. I'm such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband and we are still as in love as ever.

Will is now over SIX months old! He is such a sweet little boy and he is getting so big SO fast. I feel like every day he is getting more coordinated, more aware of what's going on, or learning some new trick. He is sitting up like a pro, he smiles and laughs all the time, he loves meal time (I think it's the spoon. He loves to play with/bite his brightly colored spoons.), he squeals and he growls (often), I think he's going to start crawling very soon, and his newest update... he has his first tooth! I discovered it last Friday when he was sucking on (and thankfully not biting) my finger. We tried to take a picture of it, but he sticks his tongue out every time we open his mouth and tries to lick our fingers so you'll just have to take my word for it. 

And lastly, we are going to Lake Powell for a whole week! And I knew that if I didn't get a blog update done today, then it just wouldn't get done ever. So while I should have been packing today, instead I decided to do a little photo shoot of Will. I've been trying to get better at using my camera, but the problem is that Will has so many expressions that I usually end up taking WAY too many pictures and then have to choose my favorites. So I know that Taylor just put up a TON of pictures, but here's a few more from today. 

   



    

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on two years!!! And your little man is ADORABLE. Those pictures are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures! Love all those faces he makes.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I adore him! he looks so much like the BOTH of you :)

    ReplyDelete