This is my (Taylor) first shot at making the blog post. So basically it will consist of lots of pictures and captions. If you want more detailed explanation I can't promise that. Will just has so many adorable facial expressions so I thought I would share a few. Some are just purely cute pictures of Will...
Look how little Will used to be
So cute
So little
Froggy butt. Always classy.
Will tends to get quite a few "Who, me?" shots
Oh bother
Is that what it's supposed to look like.
Hey, what's going on over there?
You talking to me?
Yikes!
Why is Dad making funny faces at me?
Grandpa, I'm watching the game right now.
I'm still watching the game, no time for pictures
Is it already the second inning? Bedtime in 5 minutes.
Can I just get back to the game yet?
Fell asleep at the second inning and still sleeping.
Mom, I just heard you say lunch time.
Are we done here yet?
That's intriguing. Do tell me more.
I wonder why Uncle Garrett is wearing those funny pants.
How do I get some of those nachos.
It's game time.
I love chewing on my toys
And my toes... and Dad's fingers
Jack's not quite tall enough for this pose.
What's Jack doing back there behind the trees?
I love my daddy!
Who, me?
Life's fantastic when you're a baby.
They love me.
When you are this cute you get used to being kissed all the time.
Are you sure this is a good idea mom?
Sorry mom, not interested right now
Fine one picture, but Michael Phelps is on soon
Give me a break, I just woke up.
Wouldn't you like to know what I just did, Mom
Hi beautiful
My life of endless photo shoots...
I got to get me one of those
I was tired of being in my bouncer
So are you going to help me or just keep taking pictures?
Who does that hair belong to?
This is MY elephant
Yeah I could be a model.















Great pictures and captions! Has time gone by that fast? He is a funny little guy and definitely loved by all of us.
ReplyDelete