Sunday, January 27, 2013

For Hailey

I made a New Year's goal to get better at photography and learn how to use Photoshop. So I finally plucked up the courage to photograph someone besides Will last week! I took pictures of our friends' baby Benson (coming soon), and I did a maternity shoot with Taylor's sister Hailey who (believe it or not) is having twins in March. She is probably the cutest pregnant lady ever and she had lots of fun ideas for the photo shoot. We had so much fun and I am SO happy for Hailey and Marty. We cannot wait for Will's little cousins to get here! So without further ado (she's been waiting very patiently for almost 36 hours) here are some of my favorites:











4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do!! Thank you so much :) you are an amazing photographer! I'm sorry I should've been more patient.. lol. We cannot wait for Will to meet our boys either! They will be great friends!

    ReplyDelete