...is going to be a big brother!
We are expecting another Moss baby (we haven't found out boy or girl yet) November 24th and we are very excited. I'm out of first trimester, feeling great (except tired, but that's probably a combination of pregnancy and having a 16-month-old boy), and am starting to show more (especially after big meals).
We are expecting another Moss baby (we haven't found out boy or girl yet) November 24th and we are very excited. I'm out of first trimester, feeling great (except tired, but that's probably a combination of pregnancy and having a 16-month-old boy), and am starting to show more (especially after big meals).
Taylor has been an awesome husband and has put up with a lot. Most days of my first trimester went something like this: When Taylor got home...
Him: "What's for dinner?"
Him: "What's for dinner?"
Me: "Gross."
Him: "Ok, I'll make dinner."
And then he would eat pasta and I'd eat a bagel and cream cheese or crackers and cheese for the second or third time that day.
(It's really nice to be done with that part of pregnancy.)
He also went grocery shopping for me when I couldn't stand the idea of being in a store full of food, did the dishes practically every day and patiently endures my mood swings and irrational emotions. He really is such an amazing husband.
Will doesn't really understand what's going on. As far as he knows, he just got to watch more movies (mostly "Cars") and read more books with mommy as I basically lived on the couch for a month. I've been trying to teach him to point to my belly when I ask, "Where's the baby?" but mostly he just looks at me and continues playing. Maybe it will be like most things I try to teach him where once I give up, two weeks later he does it by himself out of nowhere. It will be interesting to see him as a big brother.
People ask me if I want a boy or girl and, honestly, I'm torn right now. I usually tell people I want a girl (because I want at least one!) but on the flip side Will is so adorable and funny I would be totally happy with another boy. They will be 22 months apart, so either way I hope they'll have a lot of fun together once they're both old enough to play. We'll let you know when we find out what we're having!

Taylor is such a fine husband. Love that boy! I am so excited for another little Moss!
ReplyDelete