It's been a few weeks since the holidays but I thought I'd start doing some catch-up posts. The Saturday before Christmas we decided to go to the park for a bit. We usually go to Deerhill Park just down the street from us. It's technically close enough to walk but we usually end up driving because with 2 kids it's easier. Plus it's usually just cold enough that I feel like I can justify driving (like 50-60 degrees--I've completely lost my Utah tolerance for cold). That day we didn't stay very long because it started to get dark but I brought my camera. Emma was bundled up in her stroller so I took some pictures of Will and Taylor. I feel like the pictures make our lives look unrealistically perfect--happy, smiling kid beaming with the pure joy of cars and swings and playing with Dad. All smiles, no tears, everyone laughing. And I know life isn't always like that but, honestly, sometimes it really is. Plus when we got home Wendy Hull surprised us with some homemade soup for dinner.
Trying to give Daddy kisses.






No comments:
Post a Comment