I've decided to periodically make a list of 10 things about each of my kids. They are both constantly changing and it happens so quickly. Even while I count down the days until Emma sleeps through the night, part of me wishes time would slow down a bit, just so I could keep up with all the things they are learning and all the ways they are growing. It's amazing to watch and some days being a part of these little things is just enough to make my sleep-deprived, unshowered, exhausted self so so happy.
1. Will is kind of OCD. For example, he loves Life cereal but only eats the unbroken, whole pieces. He gives the broken ones back.
2. He copies everything we say (in his own way- usually it's not even close besides the inflection) and everything we do. Whenever he sits on the couch he puts a pillow behind his head just like Taylor does.
3. He loves to look at "pituhs" on our phones and will watch videos of himself over and over and over.
4. Every time Emma sneezes Will points and laughs saying, "shee" (sneeze) and "funny."
5. He loves to say "Hi!" and "Bye!" Randomly throughout the day he'll go to the window or front door and say "Bye! S'ya!" I'm not sure who he's talking to but I think he just likes to say it.
6. When he gets in trouble he'll come up to me and say "Hi!" so sweetly and with such a big smile he almost gets out of trouble.
7. He loves his sister so much. He loves to give her kisses and put her pacifier in her mouth. He also loves to show me where her hair is, her ears are, and her eyes are. Sometimes he pokes her in the eye but he's learning to be soft.
8. He likes to pretend he's a baby. He puts a pacifier in his mouth and fake cries, then he makes me hold him in my arms like a baby. And I do it because he's so cute and it's just extra snuggle time (which is rare because he's always moving).
9. He recently starting standing up on a bucket by the kitchen window so he can see outside. Somehow he knows what time Daddy comes home and what his car looks like. Two nights in a row I was making dinner and he start yelling "DADADADA!!!!!" Sure enough, there he was, just barely getting out of the car.
10. He is learning to pray. He knows how to fold his arms and how to say, "Amen!" He never closes his eyes and sometimes starts to play half-way through but a couple days ago he started to mumble and say his own little prayer (in his own little language) as we put him to bed.
We love this funny, smart, sweet little boy! I mean seriously, how could we not?







What a funny boy! I bet he is looking at these pictures of him on your phone right now! I am impressed he makes so many faces. Like his mother?
ReplyDeletehis faces are fantastic!
ReplyDelete