1. He calls Emma "Abby". I think it's supposed to be a hybrid of Emma and baby.
2. Sometimes I let him bring a book or toy in his crib for nap time. Yesterday his item of choice was a plate. He continued to play with it afterwards and again today. A plate.
3. He is a great helper. He loves to help me by throwing things in the trash, getting Emma's pacifier and sweeping (or trying to).
4. He's a really good sharer. He's usually pretty good about other kids playing with his toys and even tries to share with Emma sometimes.
5. On Monday we had a family night lesson about faith. At the end of our very short lesson (toddler attention span) I asked Will, "Do you have faith?" He copied me and said, "Fay." Then he smiled, brought his hands up to his armpits and said, "Pits!" Yes, Will, faith and armpits...
6. Today I gave him some milk and he said, "Tay" (thanks) without me asking him to! And he looked so proud of himself.
7. He loves to eat Wheaties for breakfast every morning like his dad.
8. My favorite words and phrases he says (this week): "omen" (open), "I Wan it!" (I want it), "I driding" (driving), "I beeding" (building) and "ah MAN!"
9. He likes to climb up on things, put his arms up and say "Tall!" then jump off.
10. He just figured out how to burp when he wants to.
armpits! hahah
ReplyDelete