Saturday, February 2, 2019

Catching Up on 8 months

Levi's first 8 months have been a whirlwind. When he was first born we often thought of the Jim Gaffigan bit where he describes his experience having lots of kids: "Having 5 kids is like... you're drowning... and then somebody hands you a baby." Well, we *only* have 4 but we certainly felt still feel like this. Chaos. ALL. THE. TIME. I swear that the first 2 weeks of Levi's life we had at least one child crying at all times.

And then we had the bright idea to go on a family trip to the other side of the country when Levi was 4 weeks old. No big deal.

So we have been busy drowning adjusting to life with 4 kids, along with all the other crazy experiences life has thrown our way, and I haven't been blogging so much (or at all).

I may not have blogged but I did take pictures so prepare for some photo catch-up, starting with Levi's 2-week-old photos. From his little toes to his dark hair to his birth-marked, giant baby hands, I can't believe he was ever this small.


No comments:

Post a Comment